Hammersmith, London W6
Queen’s Wharf, a pioneering new development by Mount Anvil and FABRICA, is located on the ‘Surrey Bend’ of the River Thames in Hammersmith. The 165 individual residences, ranging in size from studio to three bedrooms, have been carefully designed to maximise the panoramas of the river and to embody the best of British design. The site will also house the world-famous Riverside Studios and its many amenities including a theatre, café, restaurant, bar and cinema.
Immerse yourself in riverside elegance in our promotional video.
A Captivating New Development in an Unspoilt Riverside Location
Queen’s Wharf is a statement of elegance adjacent to Grade II listed Hammersmith Bridge, right on the banks of one of London’s unspoilt and beautiful riverscapes. Benefiting from this engaging aspect and easy access to central London, Queen’s Wharf offers an unrivalled combination of relaxed river living and the capital’s world-class shopping, culture, schools and restaurants.
Register your interest
- 165 residences from studio to 3-beds.
- All feature balconies.
- Spectacular riverside location.
- Landscaped podium gardens.
- On-site café and restaurants.
- New riverside walkway that links to the Thames path.
- Zone 2, with great transport connections
- Completion 2017
- Home to a redesigned Riverside Studios featuring a cinema and theatre
Please see our full list of specification highlights for Queens Wharf.