This sub-penthouse three-bedroom property has been designed to maximise views of the River Thames and Grade II Listed Hammersmith Bridge. It’s available fully-furnished and ready to move into. Parking is available under separate negotiation.
3-bedroom, 3-bathroom apartment across 1,470 sq ft (136.6 sq m) of lateral living space
Fifth-floor with lift access from the Thames Pathway
£60,000 worth of designer furniture included
Master bedroom and living room featuring outdoor balcony with uninterrupted, lofty views of the River Thames and Grade II listed Hammersmith Bridge.
Second and third bedroom balcony offering views over landscaped podium gardens
Master bedroom with four-piece en suite including hotel-style, free-standing bath
- Miele kitchen appliances including integrated dishwasher, oven and fridge-freezer
- Separate utility and additional storage cupboards
- European oak hardwood floors throughout all living areas
The property is an ideal home for someone looking to downsize their space and it could also be an investment property in a sought-after riverside location. The area features easy access to central London and the capital’s world-class shopping, culture, schools and restaurants, while the development's amenities include:
- Residents' rooftop terrace
- 24-hour concierge service
- Landscaped podium gardens
- Independent theatre, cinema and studios managed by world renowned Riverside Studios
- New riverside walkway that links to the Thames Path, creating a continuous, three mile riverside walk from Barnes Bridge right down to Craven Cottage, home of Fulham FC.
- Riverside restaurant, café and bar at ground floor level
Interested in viewing? To talk to our team about the last home available at Queen’s Wharf call: 02077761640 or email email@example.com.