A number of new residents are already calling Hampstead Manor home, with 15 properties now occupied across the site. We’re looking forward to welcoming more new residents in the coming weeks, as a number of buyers in Willoughby House complete their purchases.
Elsewhere we’re making great progress, as Hampstead Manor approaches completion. Our temporary concierge, manned 24/7, is still located in Bay House, and we are working towards the permanent move to outside the Rosalind Franklin building in these coming weeks. We are busy completing quality assurance inspections to the remaining Bay House properties – a process that involves inspecting homes’ quality and finish, and making any necessary final adjustments.
Homes in Lady Chapman and Queen Mother’s Hall have now been finished and signed off by building control. The six apartments in Dudin Brown, a historical conversion overlooking Kidderpore Avenue, are also now finished.
With the restoration of its grand façade complete, internal work is well underway in Kidderpore Hall, Hampstead Manor’s Grade II listed manor house. Partition walls are being installed and plastered throughout the building’s two apartments.
The façade of the Chapel building is nearing completion, and internal first fix works – including the construction of walls and floors, and the installation of wiring and pipework – are ongoing.
The site’s remaining new-build homes are also progressing well. We are fitting out and decorating apartments in Rosalind Franklin, with only a final few homes and shared areas to be plastered. The majority of Lord Cameron’s homes are also decorated, and its final dormer windows are being installed. Three of Hampstead Manor’s townhouses are complete and ready for their new owners, with the rest being decorated.
Work on the development’s spa, pool and gym is well progressed, with completion expected in these next few weeks. Outside the West Courtyard is taking shape, with Hampstead Manor’s new pond constructed, footpaths and landscaping work underway, and completion expected in the next two-three weeks.
Hampstead Manor wins at the WhatHouse? Awards
Hampstead Manor brought home Silver awards for ‘Best Renovation’ and ‘Best Luxury Development’ at 2018’s prestigious WhatHouse? Awards – the 'Oscars' of the UK housebuilding industry.
The judges celebrated Hampstead Manor’s “breathtaking attention to detail”, noting that “the highest level of conservation and design expertise was clearly demanded, and has been triumphantly fulfilled”.
Read more now – Mount Anvil wows at WhatHouse? Awards.
Activities & Events
Hampstead has a huge amount to offer residents all year round. As Time Out says, “If you can't find something to do in Hampstead, you're not looking very hard”.
- Winter can be an atmospheric time on Hampstead Heath – and an ideal time to enjoy some of its sports facilities, including angling, cycling, swimming and athletics.
- Immerse yourself in Hampstead’s cultural life. Find out more about the elegant Everyman Cinema, the Hampstead Theatre among Freud Museum many others.
- Celebrate Chinese New Year in central London – the new year starts on Tuesday 5th February, but the main celebrations are on Sunday 10th.
- Head further afield and visit Kew Gardens for 2019’s Orchids Festival, a breath-taking, month-long showcase inspired by Colombia. Expect inspired displays, great coffee and live music.
Want to make the most of this exclusive club?
Take advantage of the Mount Anvil Premier benefits:
- Earn up to £8,000 with our Referral Rewards programme.
- Stay ahead of the game with property investment reports.
- Be the first in line to hear about the launch of new developments and our invitation-only events.
Want to refer a friend, or find out more about our other developments? We’re here to help, get in touch with us today.