The Property Week’s RESI Awards celebrate the successes of the residential property market over the past year and bring together leading developers, landlords, housing associates and local authorities. Once again, we sponsored the ‘Newcomer of the Year’ Award, which we were delighted to present to Capital Rise.
We were a finalist yet again this year in the ‘Small Developer of the Year’ category– a testament to our ongoing commitment to raise the bar, through world-class design, lasting quality and genuine customer care.
- 98% customer recommendation rating (2017 In-House Surveys).
- A-class NHBC rating.
- Over 5,500 new homes delivered, with 3,500 further homes in the pipeline.
- Our schemes have delivered up to 2.3 times the average price growth for new build apartments compared to those in the same postcode.
- The UK’s number one company for Health and Safety for the fourth consecutive year
- Our focus on our people’s health and wellbeing, with initiatives including free Fitbits, Vitality health insurance, and 50% off gym memberships.
Queen’s Wharf, our second joint venture with A2Dominion Group, was a finalist in the ‘Development of the Year’ category thanks to its thoughtful design, featuring a gentle curved exterior in line with the River Thames’ bend. The river-facing metal façade reflects Grade II listed Hammersmith Bridge, while the brick façade mirrors the surrounding brick homes.
- Cinema, 200-seat theatre, community space, café and restaurant.
- Redevelopment of renowned Riverside Studios, the original home of Dr. Who and the first studio to broadcast television in Technicolour.
- A new riverside walkway, connecting Hammersmith Bridge and the Thames Path for the first time.
There are just two homes remaining at Queen’s Wharf. Don’t miss your chance to live right on the banks of one of London’s most unspoiled and beautiful riverscapes.
Interested in viewing? To talk to our team about the last homes available at Queen’s Wharf, call: 02077761640 or email email@example.com.