With spectacular views of Hammersmith Bridge and a thoughtful design inspired by the area surrounding the development and the theatrical history of the site, it came as no surprise that Queen’s Wharf’s three-bedroom, three-bathroom show apartment impressed the Evening Standard New Homes Awards judges in the ‘Best Apartment’ category last week.
Designed by Wish Interiors and dressed by Abode Interiors, the apartment makes the most of the unobstructed river views and connection to Riverside Studios based in the development.
Key features of the show apartment:
- Bedrooms and living room access to outdoor spaces, offering views of the River Thames, Hammersmith Bridge, and the landscaped courtyard.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows flood the apartment with light.
- Assael Architecture’s design responds to the river’s curvature, spectacular view and surrounding warehouses.
- Period architectural features: dado rails, cornicing, Art Deco gold toggle switches, leather pull handles, theatre lighting above mirrors, oak flooring and freestanding baths with Victorian-style taps.
The development’s thoughtful design carefully complements its surroundings, celebrates its rare riverside position and historic setting – which led to Queen’s Wharf being a finalist in Property Week’s ‘Development of the Year’ category at the RESI Awards last week too.
- Cinema, 200-seat theatre, community space, café and restaurant.
- Redevelopment of renowned Riverside Studios, the original home of Dr. Who and the first studio to broadcast television in Technicolour.
- A new riverside walkway, connecting Hammersmith Bridge and the Thames Path for the first time.
There are just two homes remaining at Queen’s Wharf. Don’t miss your chance to live right on the banks of one of London’s most unspoiled and beautiful riverscapes.
Interested in viewing? To talk to our team about the last homes available at Queen’s Wharf, call: 02077761640 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.