It feels like the summer has already started at the Royal Albert Dock with the landscaped gardens of Royal Docks West currently being waterproofed and our team working hard to deliver up to 1,000 new homes.
Construction highlights include:
- The main brickwork is now complete and site are infilling the façade where access was given to enter each level via a hoist.
- All apartments up to the eighth floor are now decorated.
- The lift lobbies are plastered up to level 18 and carpentry is complete to level 13.
- Electric fixtures and fittings have been completed up to the 17th floor.
- Kitchen work tops and glass splash backs have been installed up to the 14th floor.
- The penthouses are being dry lined and plastered and their roof terraces are now fully paved.
- Wardrobes and door ironmongery is now installed up to level five.
- The concierge area is having the electrical fittings installed and the area is being prepared for floor tiling.
See it first
This June, sees the opening of the doors to our first show home. Crafted by award-winning interior designers Johnson Ribolla the home is inspired by the surrounding area. The dockland atmosphere informed the selection of natural materials – linens, sea grass matting, worn timber and exposed metal detailing. To arrange a viewing of the show apartment and get inspiration for your new home, get in touch today.
A limited collection of two and three-bedroom homes remain available at Royal Docks West. If you know someone who’s interested in buying a new home or investing in London property, refer them to Royal Docks West and you could earn up to £8,000 for every person you introduce to us. Discover more about our Referral Rewards here.