The Silk District’s site team are making great progress, and are currently working hard to ensure all routes into the site are clear. This will help with the logistics of moving vehicles and materials into site in the New Year.
Several cranes have now been erected on site, and are involved with the installation of concrete frames that the Georgette North & Jacquard Tower blocks will be built around.
As activity on site begins to pick up pace, the number of operatives is increasing quickly too – there are now over 150 members of the site team working at The Silk District, and early next year this will increase to 300 operatives as the plumbing, electrical installation and façade work get underway.
Setting records with the Considerate Constructors Scheme
This week, the results came back from our first Considerate Constructors Scheme (CCS) assessment, a report compiled following a site visit by a CCS inspector.
We are thrilled to announce that we scored an exceptional 46/50. This places us in the top ten CCS-registered sites in the UK, from a selection of thousands.
We also scored five out of five on the CCS’s key codes of considerate practice – the first time the CCS has recorded this in 22 years’ worth of visits.
Here to help
Our Customer Experience Team is here to support you as you plan for your completion.
We’ll make sure you regularly receive written updates keeping you informed about our progress as the development takes shape, and we’ll include your estimated notice date.
Your personal Customer Experience Manager will follow up with a call to check you’re all set for completion and answer any questions that you may have.
We’re happy to help with planning arrangements to live-in or manage your property post-completion and can also recommend reputable furnishing companies and advice on lettings if required.
Do always talk to us before you make any financial or personal plans based on your estimated notice dates. We endeavor to serve notice to you as close to these dates as we can, but sometimes dates can change – if this happens, we will contact you immediately to discuss any changes in more detail.
If you have any questions about The Silk District or how we could help you more, please contact your personal Customer Experience Managers:
• Simon Griggs: 07725 074 611 / firstname.lastname@example.org
• Annah Rae: 07753 296787 / email@example.com
• Nina Xu: 07715 629936 / firstname.lastname@example.org / WeChat MARD2019
Great news for the New Year – we’re launching the Georgette South B2 in January 2020.
For more information please contact the Silk District’s Sales team on 020 7776 1800.
Activities & Events
- Urban Mindfulness Retreat, Dec. 15th: Take some time out for yourself ahead of all the Christmas madness – head to Hygge House in South East London to learn to find calm and clarity. Information here.
- The Winter Forest, Now – Dec. 20th: The Winter Forest is back at Broadgate Circle - featuring seasonal live music, wood cabins, a new cinema, great street food and twinkling fairy lights, all set amidst hundreds of snow-covered trees. More information here.
- Southbank Centre Winter Festival, Now – Jan. 5th: A festive highlight, as the Southbank comes alive with a Christmas market, puppetry, music, mulled wine and more. More information here.