The team on site at Three Waters are continuing to make great progress, with demolition work across site now complete, and piling (the setting of deep foundations ahead of construction) also complete for all blocks.
There are currently a healthy number of operatives working across the site, including steel fixers, carpenters, concrete finishers and ground workers. All works are being overseen by our dedicated site team, ensuring a smooth-running operation. Several cranes have now been erected – this will help with the movement of materials and improve the efficiency of the build.
As we approach the Christmas break on site, build progress has seen the River Collection reach first-floor level, with its reinforced concrete frame installed to the sixth floor. 50% of the ground floor has been completed for the City Collection, with structural work complete to second-floor level. Bathroom pods will be delivered for both blocks at the end of the first quarter 2020.
Moving into the new year there will be an increase in mechanical and electrical trades on site as activity on Gillender Street begins to pick up pace.
Activities & Events
• Winter at Skylight Rooftop, Now – Jan. 25th: Head to Wapping’s Tobacco Dock for rooftop ice skating, mulled wine and roasted chestnuts in cosy igloos and huts. Find out more here.
• London Short Film Festival, Jan. 10th – Jan. 19th: Celebrate the seventeenth year of the LSFF with ten days of bite-sized brilliance in venues across London. Find out more here.
• Winter Lights at Canary Wharf, Jan. 16th – Jan. 25th: Canary Wharf comes alive in January, with installations and interactive light experiences from renowned artists. Read more here.
Here to help: Introducing your Customer Experience team
Our Customer Experience Team is here to support you as you plan for your completion.
We’ll make sure you regularly receive written updates keeping you informed about our progress as the development takes shape, and we’ll include your estimated notice date.
Your personal Customer Experience Manager will follow up with a call to check you’re all set for completion and answer any questions that you may have.
We’re happy to help with planning arrangements to live-in or manage your property post-completion and can also recommend reputable furnishing companies and advice on lettings if required.
Do always talk to us before you make any financial or personal plans based on your estimated notice dates. We endeavor to serve notice to you as close to these dates as we can, but sometimes dates can change – if this happens, we will contact you immediately to discuss any changes in more detail.
If you have any questions about Three Waters or how we could help you more, please contact your personal Customer Experience Managers:
• Simon Griggs: 07725 074 611 / email@example.com
• Annah Rae: 07753 296787 / firstname.lastname@example.org
• Nina Xu: 07775 437372 / email@example.com / WeChat MARD2019
Sales have been strong over the last quarter, with a total of 136 units sold out of 200 (56%), and the launch of the new River Collection has been well received.
For more information please contact the Three Waters Sales team on 020 7776 1800