Frequently Asked Questions
Get to know Dollar Bay
One Housing Group (Citystyle Homes) and Mount Anvil. Find out more about the development
Who is the architect?
Dollar Bay is designed by international award-winning Ian Simpson Architects. Find out more about our partners.
How many apartments does the development consist of?
115 apartments for private sale:
- 15 studios
- 42 one bedroom
- 38 two bedroom
- 16 three bedroom
- 2 duplex apartments
- 2 penthouses
Are there parking spaces available?
30 spaces located across two levels of basement (six of these spaces have roller shuttered storage attached). Available at an additional cost
For further information, please contact us.
Will my apartment have any warranties or insurances?
Apartments at Dollar Bay will be covered under a 10-year, National House Building Council (NHBC), warranty and insurance policy.
More information about the cover can be found by visiting the NHBC's website.
What residents' facilities are there?
- Landscaped private residents’ garden area designed by Spacehub, incorporating mixed zones, considered planting and feature lighting
- Gym with views towards the Dock featuring a range of cardiovascular and free weight equipment
- Residents’ lounge area
- Residents’ entrance created to enhance he arrival experience with a glazed link to the mezzanine level, bespoke sculptural wall/soffit feature with coordinated reception desk and complementary furniture
- 24 hour concierge service
- Basement cycle storage
Number of building entrances?
One entrance to all the apartments
The local council?
London Borough of Tower Hamlets. Find out more http://www.towerhamlets.gov.uk/
What is the cost of council tax?
Service charge per annum: Estimated £6 per sq ft. Ground rent per annum:
- Studio: £400
- 1 bed: £450
- 2 bed: £600
- 3 bed: £750
- Car parking space £50
What is the completion date?
Anticipated Q4 2016
UK payment terms?
- £2000 reservation fee (up to £1,000,000)
- £5,000 over £1,000,000
- 10% on exchange of contracts and 5% stage payment six months after
What is the tenure?
Leasehold 999 years.
Ready for Dockside Living?
- Call 020 7776 5710