Hampstead Manor is located on leafy Kidderpore Avenue, just minutes from the centre of Hampstead Village. Exquisitely conceived and crafted, its 156 homes range from crisp contemporary apartments to impeccably converted Grade II listed properties. All exude effortless sophistication and assured calm. Hampstead Manor’s is a story of artistry, imagination and rural tranquillity that epitomises the qualities that have long made NW3 one of Britain’s most desirable postcodes. Following the launch of a marketing suite and show homes Hampstead Manor has been receiving outstanding reviews in the media.
To find out more about Hampstead Manor watch the story behind the development in our short promotional film, or download our brochure. For international sales enquiries, visit our dedicated international sales enquiries page.
Distinguished Living in the Heart of Hampstead
Hampstead Manor’s 156 residences range from studio apartments to five-bedroom homes. Set over 13 distinct buildings along a handsome, historic avenue, the development is a truly remarkable proposition – an intriguing mix of eras and architectural styles that begs to be explored, a triumph of the art of restoration and an exquisite collection of considered, crafted homes.Download our Brochure
- Grade II listed, sympathetically converted and new build homes on a leafy, historic site in the heart of Hampstead
- 156 immaculately finished residences across 13 unique, storied buildings
- Studio, 1, 2, 3 4 and 5 -bedroom homes available
- Beautifully landscaped gardens and open green spaces
- Residents-only gymnasium, spa and swimming pool.
- 24 hr residents’ concierge service