Located on leafy Kidderpore Avenue, Hampstead Manor is just minutes from the centre of Hampstead Village.
Exquisitely conceived and crafted, the 156 Hampstead Manor homes range from crisp contemporary apartments to impeccably converted Grade II listed heritage properties, exuding effortless sophistication and assured calm.
Hampstead Manor’s is a story of artistry, imagination and rural tranquillity, epitomising the qualities that have long made the NW3 postcode one of Britain’s most desired. Following the launch of a marketing suite and show homes, Hampstead Manor has since been receiving outstanding reviews in the media.
To find out more about Hampstead Manor watch the story behind the development in our short promotional film, or download our brochure. For international sales enquiries, visit our dedicated international sales enquiries page.
Distinguished Living in the Heart of Hampstead
Hampstead Manor’s 156 residences range from studio apartments to five-bedroom homes. Set over 13 distinct buildings along a handsome, historic avenue, our Hampstead homes are a truly remarkable proposition. Offering an intriguing mix of eras and architectural styles that begs to be explored, our Hampstead Manor property selection is a triumph of the art of restoration and an exquisite collection of considered, crafted homes.Register your interest
- Grade II listed, sympathetically converted heritage properties and new build homes on a leafy, historic site in the heart of Hampstead
- 156 immaculately finished residences across 13 unique, storied buildings
- Studio, 1, 2, 3 4 and 5 -bedroom homes available
- Beautifully landscaped gardens and open green spaces
- Residents-only gymnasium, spa and swimming pool.
- 24 hr residents’ concierge service