Want an overview of Hampstead Manor? Take a peek at the Hampstead Manor factsheet.
Found your ideal spot? For a more detailed view into each of the distinctive buildings, have a look below and talk to us to arrange your viewing of the marketing suite and seven show homes.
1. Rosalind Franklin - 38 new build homes and a diverse range of distinctive one, two and three bedroom homes.
2. Chapman - a modern conversion, retaining the excellence of its original Edwardian and mid twentieth century character.
3. Willoughby - 18 new build apartments on Kidderpore Avenue with direct access to the Hampstead Manor Spa.
4. The Chapel - A single, four bedroom residence in a Grade II-listed, former Chapel built in 1929.
5. Sumray Row - Three innovative subterranean duplexes, featuring green roofs and architecturally designed light wells.
6. Bay - 16 homes in a Grade II-listed building including studio, one and two bedroom duplex apartments.
7. Dudin Brown - A boutique collection of six two bedroom apartments in a historical conversion building.
8. & 9. The Teil Collection - Seven unique four bedroom townhouses overlooking Teil Green and the beautiful Kidderpore Hall as well as a stand alone four bedroom townhouse next to the Chapel.
10. Kidderpore Hall - Grade II-listed, Neo-Grecian manor house built in 1843.
11. Maynard - Historical conversion building offering 16 apartments.
12. The Skeel Library - Four-storey family home in a Grade II-listed former library built in 1904.