Vauxhall London SW8 Area
The latest addition to the Keybridge development, Keybridge Capital offers a new collection of stylish studio, 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments, built in Britain’s famous brick.
In total, Keybridge offers 595 new homes across six individual buildings, providing luxurious living in the heart of Vauxhall London. Located in Zone 1, just a 6-minute walk from Vauxhall station, residents will benefit from excellent connectivity across the capital, with leading schools and universities on their doorstep.
For more information, download the Keybridge brochure and Knight Frank's 2018 report on the Vauxhall, Nine Elms and Battersea Opportunity Area. For international sales enquiries, visit our dedicated international sales enquiries page.
Reach New Heights with Keybridge House, Keybridge Lofts, Keybridge Point and Keybridge Capital
Keybridge is a residential development in the Vauxhall London postcode, which includes Keybridge House, Keybridge Lofts, Keybridge Point and Keybridge Capital. It occupies a privileged position as the gateway between one of Europe’s largest regeneration zones and prime central London. This is one of the capital’s best-connected neighbourhoods and a key infrastructure hub in the region.
Keybridge Capital is the sixth building and your last chance to buy at Keybridge. With 125 apartments finished to the highest standard, it provides the best of London living just a short walk from the River Thames.Register your interest
KEY FEATURES OF THE KEYBRIDGE DEVELOPMENT:
- Studio, 1, 2, & 3-bed apartments and penthouses
- Zone 1, 6-minutes from Vauxhall station
- Vauxhall London – one of Europe’s largest regeneration zones, soon be home to the US and Dutch Embassies and Apple’s UK headquarters
- Within easy reach of London’s world class universities including, LSE, Kings College London and UCL
- 24-hour concierge service
- Residents’ business lounge
- 15-metre swimming pool, gym and spa with sauna and steam room