#VauxhallVibes Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of this prize draw (“Prize draw”) and prize is Mount Anvil Ltd which is a company registered in England with registered office at Mount Anvil Ltd, 140 Aldersgate Street, London EC1A 4HY and registered company number 270 6348 (“Promoter”). The Promoter’s principal place of trading and contact details are Mount Anvil Ltd, 140 Aldersgate Street, London EC1A 4HY (“Promoter Address”).
- Eligibility: The Prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Ireland, Channel Isles and Isle of Man aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees and agents of the Promoter, other members of the Mount Anvil Ltd Group of companies, anyone else professionally associated with the Prize draw and their immediate families.
- The closing date for the Prize draw is at 11.59pm (London time) on [Thursday 8th December 2016] (“Closing Date”).
- All information detailing how to enter the Prize draw forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules.
- To Enter: To enter the Prize draw you must complete the #VauxhallVibes Prize Draw on the Keybridge website before the closing date.
- Any entry will be subject to the Promoter’s Booking Terms and Conditions. Once you have completed the entry, you will be entered into a random draw. All entries must be made with the Promoter by the Closing Date. On Friday 9th December 2016 the Promoter shall hold a random draw and the first valid and correct entry drawn from all of the entries will be the winner.
- The winner of the Prize draw will be notified on Friday 9th December 2016 by email to the email address provided in the winner’s entry. The accuracy of the email address is the responsibility of the customer. Acknowledgement of the prize by the winner must be received by the Promoter by [12noon] (London time) on or before Monday 12th December. Should the Promoter not receive confirmation from the winner by this time, or in the event that the winner or substitute winner is unreachable or ineligible or declines to accept the prize, or a substitute winner fails to acknowledge the prize as specified by the Promoter, the winner or substitute winner shall forfeit the prize and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another eligible entrant, picked by random from the remaining entries. The Promoter has no responsibility to anyone who has not responded in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Prize:
- There will be one winner of one prize. The winner shall win dinner for two at Pharmacy 2, the modern British eatery by Damien Hirst in collaboration with chef Mark Hix, located within Newport Street Gallery.
- The prize cannot be awarded to any person who, for any reason, would not be allowed by law to purchase or use the prize. The winner is not allowed to sell, transfer or auction the prize on to a third party. The prize will be as published and is non-transferable. There is no cash alternative or exchange. No compensation will be payable by the Promoter if the winner is unable to use their prize as stated.
- For information regarding the name of the winner, send a stamped and addressed envelope to the Promoter’s Address quoting ‘Winner: #VauxhallVibes Prize draw.’
- The Promoter may use photographs, names, age and town/city of the winner in future publications and publicity, and may require the winner to take part in promotional publicity as specified by the Promoter, including without limitation social media posts, being filmed, interviews, photoshoots etc. By entering the Prize draw, in consideration of the Promoter providing the Prize draw and the prize, the winner agrees to take part in such publicity and grant a worldwide, irrevocable, unconditional and royalty-free licence to the Promoter and all necessary rights and consents for the full period of any intellectual property rights to use the winner’s photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, and the name and age of the winner in any media without further payment or permission, for any future promotional activity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Prize draw, extend or resume the entry period, or change or withdraw the prize at any time without giving advance notice and will do so if an event occurs that renders the Prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter (including without limitation reasons of force majeure) or if it cannot be guaranteed that the Prize draw can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- The Promoter has arranged the Prize draw in good faith but, to the fullest extent permitted by law, accepts no responsibility for and will not be liable for any claims, costs, losses, damages, expenses or liabilities, of any kind (including without limitation direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages) arising out of or in connection with the Prize draw or with the acceptance, possession, use or any other aspect of any prize awarded. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or excludes the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury resulting from the Promoter’s negligence or for any damage or liability incurred by the entrant as a result of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by the Promoter or otherwise as prohibited by law.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the Promoter and the entrant hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- All rights reserved. 2016 Terms & Conditions.
Outstanding design, inside and out
World-class design is at the our core of our London developments.
Committed to considerate construction
The UK’s Number One Company for Health & Safety for the third consecutive year.