About Royal Docks West
Royal Victoria Dock, E16
Royal Docks West offers a range of amenities, from cinema room to gym and pool, with homes benefitting from water & City views. Move in this year and experience The Elizabeth line's (Crossrail) reduced travel times to and from the City.
Built in 1885, the Royal Docks have gone through many transformations. Today, they are lined with cafes and restaurants and with an abundance of sporting activities, all within 10 minutes from the City centre.
To discover more about the Royal Docks area and Royal Docks West watch the Royal Dock West video.
The Royal Docks West Development
Royal Docks West's design picks up the vernacular of Victorian docklands: brick, strength and clean lines.
Our Royal Victoria Dock development offers its residents:
- Move in this year
- 24-hour concierge; available 7 days a week the team will receive your deliveries and represent an added form of security
- Residents' only facilities - cinema room, gym & pool, rooftop running track, business lounge*
- Spacious landscaped gardens & badminton court*
- Fantastic new public and retail space
- Underground parking and 153 cycle storage spaces for residents’ use only
*Subject to planning
With the exclusive release of 16 three-bedroom apartments and the launch of a new show home today, there has never been a better time to discover the Royal Docks West apartments.
"Simple and timeless, Inspired by the Docklands". Esteemed interior design company Johnson Ribolla designed the interiors with incredible attention to detail:
- Royal Docks West apartments benefit from views of Royal Victoria Dock and the City of London
- Full-height windows throughout
- SMEG appliances in kitchens and 100% wool carpets in bedrooms
- The interior design was inspired by the docks mixing together light and dark raw finishes
- Part of a wider project, the first phase, standing 19 storeys tall, offers balconies or terraces to all homes
The Docklands is an exciting and constantly developing area of London, undergoing thoughtful regeneration. Find out more about the area by watching this video.
Already on your doorstep at Royal Docks West:
- Get to work in Canary Wharf in 3 minutes
- Visit London Urban Beach in summer months, only a short walk away
- Go wakeboarding, outdoor swimming, sailing or canoeing all year round
- Enjoy brunch on the waterside or cocktails on the Good Hotel London roof top terrace
- Take the Emirates cable car to see your favourite artists perform at the O2
Still to come:
- Crossrail halving commuting times to your favourite City destinations
- New bars, restaurants and arts scene just a footbridge away
- New schools, improved streets and public spaces
- 40,000 new jobs
Royal Victoria Dock, designed by engineer George Parker Bidder, became the world’s largest enclosed dock system and trading port.
- The water surface area amounting to almost 250 acres, equates to the size of 4,000 tennis courts.
- It was one of the first in the world to operate new hydraulic technology, and the first built to accommodate a new generation of steam ships.
- It brought goods that travelled from as far afield as Australia, including fruit, spices, tobacco and exotic animals such as elephants.
Today, you can enjoy the tranquillity that waterside living brings at Royal Docks West, away from the hustle and bustle of the City.