About Royal Docks West
Royal Victoria Dock, E16, London
Royal Docks West is an exciting collection of up to 1,000 luxury new homes, offering not only incredible waterside living and City views but also benefits from the upcoming Crossrail service.
The creation of London's Royal Docks in 1855 introduced a new world of commerce to the Capital, which can still be sensed from living in the elegant coveted Royal Docks West development.
Today, the Docks are lined with cafes and restaurants and there is an abundance of sporting activities, all within 10 minutes from the City centre. To discover more about the area watch the Royal Dock West video.
The Royal Docks West Development
Royal Docks West's design picks up the vernacular of Victorian docklands: brick, strength and clean lines.
Royal Docks West offers its residents:
- 24hr concierge; available 7 days a week the team will receive your deliveries and represent an added form of security
- Landscaped Gardens which, subject to planning, will amount to the size of 9 tennis courts
- Underground parking and 153 cycle storage spaces for residents’ use only
- Fantastic new public and retail spaces
- Stunning Royal Victoria Dock location
"Simple and timeless, Inspired by the Docklands". Designed by the esteemed interior design company Johnson Ribolla, the interiors are executed with incredible attention to detail:
- Apartments benefit from fantastic views of Royal Victoria Dock and the City of London
- Full-height windows throughout
- SMEG appliances in kitchens and 100% wool carpets in bedrooms
- The interior design was inspired by the docks mixing together light and dark elements
- Part of a wider project, the first phase, standing 19 storeys tall, offers balconies or terraces to all homes
The Docklands is an exciting and constantly developing area of London, undergoing extensive and thoughtful regeneration. Find out more about the area by watching this video.
Already on your doorstep:
- Get to work in Canary Wharf in 3 minutes
- Visit London Urban Beach in summer months, only a short walk away
- Go wakeboarding, outdoor swimming, sailing, canoeing all year round
- Enjoy brunch on the waterside or cocktails on the Good Hotel London roof top terrace
- Take the Emirates cable car to see your favourite artists perform at the O2
Still to come:
- Crossrail halving commuting times to your favourite City destinations
- New bars, restaurants and arts scene just a footbridge away
- New schools & improved streets and public spaces
- 40,000 new jobs
Royal Victoria Dock, designed by engineer George Parker Bidder, became the world’s largest enclosed dock system and trading port.
- The water surface area amounting to almost 250 acres, equates to the size of 4,000 tennis courts.
- It was one of the first in the world to operate new hydraulic technology, and the first built to accommodate a new generation of steam ships.
- It brought goods that travelled from as far afield as Australia, including fruit, spices, tobacco and exotic animals such as elephants.
Today, you can enjoy the tranquillity that waterside living brings at Royal Docks West, away from the hustle and bustle of the City.