Sales Office Now Open at The Good Hotel London
24 Hour Concierge and Landscaped Gardens
Balconies, or Terraces to all Apartments
Integrated SMEG Appliances
Built-In Wardrobe to Master Bedrooms
Top 3 Reasons to Make Royal Docks West Your Home
Royal Docks West is a new residential development of up to 1,000 luxury new homes, in the heart of London’s most exciting Docklands regeneration area. The Royal Docks apartments combine a central location in close proximity to Canary Wharf, with, waterside living.
Only a three-minute walk from Custom House Crossrail station, the Royal Docks West apartments are set to benefit from the 'Crossrail Effect'. Below, we have listed our top three recommendations as to why you should make a Royal Docks West apartment your home.
Discover exciting new homes - download the brochure and register your interest today.
1. The Docklands Regeneration
The Docklands is an ever evolving location and benefits from a staggering £3.7 billion regeneration project.
What does this mean for you?
- Capital appreciation; buy now while prices are still low
- Four minutes to Asian Business Park offering high class retail
- Creating 40,000 new jobs meaning 40,000 new potential tenants
- Improving existing houses, streets and public spaces making Royal Docks West an even more desirable place to live
- New schools for your children
“Crossrail effect boosts annual rate of Newham, outperforming the London Average” Rightmove, Sept 2017
For international sales enquiries, register your details here.
2. The Crossrail Effect
Custom House Crossrail Station will be completed at the same time as our first residents will be moving in to the Royal Docks West apartments, offering quicker commuting times to and from the City. Perfect for business and pleasure.
What does this mean for you?
- Zone 2 travel times at a Zone 3 price per square foot
- Journey times now 3 minutes to Canary Wharf & 17 minutes to Bond St
- Air-conditioned and WiFi accessible trains every 5 minutes during peak times
- Closest development to Custom House Crossrail station; only a 3-minute walk
- An additional mode of transport to the Jubilee and DLR lines already available
“Zone 3 has become the new Zone 2 because of its easy commute to central London.” Evening Standard, Mar 2017
3. Waterside Living
The Royal Docks West apartments enjoy the best of both worlds, proximity to London’s financial, business and educational centres and a dockside atmosphere - an enviable riverside lifestyle and unique water sports facilities.
- Live in a safe & clean area – Built on ExCel land offering 7 day a week street maintenance
- Waterside living; enjoy wakeboarding, the London Urban Beach and sailing all within walking distance
- Roof top terrace bars and restaurants on your doorstep
- Brand new bars, restaurants and art scene being built just a bridge walk away
- Emirates cable car on your doorstep for those mind-blowing events at the O2
“Where to buy in London 2017: Olympic borough Newham revealed as one of the boroughs with fastest house price growth in the Capital” Evening Standard, Mar 2017
Waterside Location. Crossrail Connected.
- Call 020 7776 5740