Top 3 Reasons to Make Royal Docks West Your Home
There has never been a better time to discover our Royal Docks West apartments in east London, with the recent launch of our new Show Home and the exclusive release of three-bedroom apartments. The Royal Docks West apartments combine a central location, in close proximity to Canary Wharf, with waterside living.
Only a three-minute walk from Custom House Crossrail station, the Royal Docks West waterside apartments in E16 London are set to benefit from the 'Crossrail Effect'. Below, we have listed our top three recommendations as to why you should make a Royal Docks West apartment your home.
1. The Docklands Regeneration
The Docklands is an ever evolving location and benefits from a staggering £3.7 billion regeneration project.
What does this mean for you?
- Capital appreciation; buy now at Royal Docks West while prices are still low
- Four minutes to Asian Business Park offering high class retail
- Introducing The Elizabeth Line (Crossrail) by building a new station, halving travel times
- Improving existing houses, streets and public spaces making Royal Docks West an even more desirable place to live
- New schools for your children
“Crossrail effect boosts annual rate of Newham, outperforming the London Average” Rightmove, Sept 2017
For international sales enquiries, register your details here.
2. The Crossrail Effect
Custom House Crossrail Station will be completed at the same time as our first residents will be moving in to the Royal Docks West apartments, offering quicker commuting times to and from the City via the Elizabeth line. Perfect for business and pleasure.
What does this mean for you?
- Zone 2 travel times at a Zone 3 price per square foot
- Journey times now 3 minutes to Canary Wharf & 17 minutes to Bond St
- Air-conditioned and WiFi accessible trains every 5 minutes during peak times
- Closest development to Custom House Crossrail station; only a 3-minute walk
- An additional mode of transport to the Jubilee and DLR lines already available
“Zone 3 has become the new Zone 2 because of its easy commute to central London.” Evening Standard, Mar 2017
3. Waterside Homes
The Royal Docks West waterside apartments enjoy the best of both worlds, proximity to London’s financial, business and educational centres and a dockside atmosphere - an enviable riverside lifestyle and unique water sports facilities.
- Live in a safe & clean area – Royal Docks West is built on ExCeL land offering 7 day a week street maintenance
- Waterside apartments; enjoy wakeboarding, the London Urban Beach and sailing all within walking distance
- Roof top terrace bars and restaurants on your doorstep
- Brand new bars, restaurants and art scene being built just a bridge walk away
- Emirates cable car on your doorstep for those mind-blowing events at the O2
“Where to buy in London 2017: Olympic borough Newham revealed as one of the boroughs with fastest house price growth in the Capital” Evening Standard, March 2017.
Waterside Location. Crossrail Connected.
- Call 020 7776 5740