Royal Eden Docks, London E16
ABOUT ROYAL EDEN DOCKS
Royal Eden Docks, London E16. A collection of 796 light-filled, thoughtfully laid out homes with landscaped garden space for all – 5,000 sq m of it in total. Residents can enjoy two private, leafy courtyards. Green rooftops with 17 on-site fitness and relaxation amenities. All less than 100 metres from the water’s edge.
Royal Eden Docks is just a three-minute walk from Custom House station, where Crossrail services are set to begin in 2020. You'll be able to travel to Canary Wharf in three minutes and the City in ten.
The Courtyard, aptly named after the communal green space it overlooks, will be the first release of homes at Royal Eden Docks. Estimated completion Q2 2022.KEEP ME IN THE LOOP
- Studio, 1, 2, & 3-bed apartments
- Zone 3, 3 minutes’ walk from Custom House station (Crossrail and DLR)
- 24-hour concierge service, flexible working space and meeting room
- 15-metre swimming pool, sauna and steam
- Rooftop running track and reflexology walkway
- Gym, spin and yoga studio
- Treatment room
- Cinema room and entertainment space
- Two private green squares
- Estimated 21% rental value growth (CBRE, 2019: London Borough of Newham)
A fresh wave of Royal Docks property breathes new life into the eastern corner of the Capital. These new homes in east London feature multiple amenities in a thriving location, making them an appealing investment opportunity.