Explore the homes
The Oak, the first phase in an exciting new neighbourhood in Acton, just launched. One bedroom homes from £499,500.
We’re starting from the top. Named after the grandeur of the Oak tree, the homes at The Oak stand tall above the rest, epitomising green living. Expansive views of the capital, direct access to the roof top garden and podium garden. It’s an opportunity not to be missed.
Residents can enjoy rooftop gardens, luxury amenities including a 24-hour concierge, business lounge and a gym and spin room, plus you're just a 45 second to Acton Main Line Station (Crossrail).
Discover our apartments at The Verdean below.
Creating an interior for everyday life was the central focus of our design approach at The Verdean
The material palette was created to enhance the senses through texture — matt and gloss finishes, organic and structured forms. A minimalist style allows the space to be adapted with ease, from entertaining guests to retreating from the city. We've picked out a selection of design highlights, for more detail download the brochure.
- Individually designed layouts to each kitchen
- Handleless, dark oak-effect full height and base cabinets
- Ribbed detail white satin lacquer wall cabinets
- Energy efficient LED downlights throughout
- Bosch appliances
- Dark oak-effect vanity with calacatta marble-effect composite vanity countertop
- Brushed black temperature controls and mixer-taps
- Chrome finish two panel shower screen and temperature adjustable electric heated towel rail
- Light oak-effect flooring in hallway, kitchen, living and dining areas
- Black, full height ribbed detail wardrobes with textured black handles. Painted interiors with shelving and black hanging rails
- Soft silk-effect carpet to bedrooms
- Glass door onto balconies and terraces
- Decking to terraces and balconies