Terms and Conditions
Referral Reward Scheme Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, ‘our’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Mount Anvil.
- Mount Anvil Referral Rewards is open to any person, who refers a customer, or customers (the Referrer), to us who subsequently enter into a legally binding contract to purchase a Mount Anvil property (the Purchaser). The Referrer must be an individual acting in a non-business capacity and must not be providing any form of agency services or in any way hold itself out to be acting as an agent, affiliate or associate of Mount Anvil in the UK or in any foreign territory. Mount Anvil employees, workers and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this Referral Reward Scheme and shall not be entitled to claim any Referral Reward.
- A Referrer will be entitled to receive a referral reward (Referral Reward) where:
2.1 the Referrer has registered with the Referral Scheme at www.mountanvil.com/premier/referral-rewards/start-earning-referral-rewards, by providing their name and e-mail address (the Referrer Details); On receipt of a completed registration form the Mount Anvil sales team will confirm acceptance of the Referrer Details to the Referrer by e-mail (the Acceptance Date);
2.2 the Purchaser provides the Referrer Details to the Mount Anvil sales team on initial contact with the sales team and reconfirms this in writing on payment of the reservation fee;
2.3 the Purchaser has not previously been referred to Mount Anvil by another source; and
2.4 Mount Anvil receives the full exchange deposit from the Purchaser; and in the case of a Previous Mount Anvil Purchaser, the Purchaser additionally provides the address of the Mount Anvil property purchased by the owner and the date a legally binding contract was entered into for that property.
- The Referral Reward shall be £2,000 unless the Referrer (being a Previous Mount Anvil Purchaser) has entered into a legally binding contract to purchase a Mount Anvil property prior to the Purchaser (for whom they were the Referrer) entering into a legally binding contract to purchase a Mount Anvil property, in which case the Referral Reward shall be:
3.1 £5,000 on their first referral; and
3.2 £8,000 for each subsequent referral, leading to a Purchaser entering into a legally binding contract to purchase a Mount Anvil property within that [12 month] period.
- Where a Referrer is entitled to receive a Referral Reward in accordance with clause 2, Mount Anvil will contact the Referrer to request their details for payment, which will include their home address. Mount Anvil will only make payment of the Referral Reward once it has received all of the Referrer’s payment details and it is satisfied that it has complied with all and any relevant regulatory obligations it has in this regard.
- Where the Purchaser agrees to use a legal team nominated by Mount Anvil, Mount Anvil will contribute up to £2,400 (including VAT) towards the Purchaser’s conveyancing costs for each Mount Anvil property purchased. The Purchaser remains responsible for any legal fees more than £2,400 including VAT.
- We reserve the right to amend or vary these terms and conditions or to withdraw this promotion at any time. Where the Referral Details have been accepted in accordance with clause 2.1 the terms and conditions in existence the Acceptance Date will apply, notwithstanding any subsequent variations. Only referrals made from the 1 March 2018 to 31 December 2018 are eligible for a Referral Reward.
- The promoter of this Referral Reward Scheme is Mount Anvil Group Limited, 140 Aldersgate Street, London EC1A 4HY, which is a limited company registered in England under company number 04410393.
- These terms and conditions, and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or their subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such dispute or claim.