London is the world's greatest city. People from all over the world want to live, work and play here. But which are the best areas to live in and invest in?
We’ve been building homes and communities in London for nearly 30 years – more than 5,500 of them built, and over 3,500 in the pipeline. In these guides we've shared our expertise to help you find the next regeneration hotspot, the best connected neighbourhoods and the areas ideal for you.
Why London? Why now?
The London residential market has proven to be a solid investment, having outperformed gold, the FTSE 100, oil and bonds over the last five years.
With a softening of house prices during early 2018 and a strong forecast growth, now's the time to find your new London home.
- 12.6% total forecast growth in Greater London house prices 2018–2022
- 17% uplift in annual price of apartments in regeneration developments 2012-2016
- London ranks as the top city in the EMEA region, as well as in the Global Financial Centres Index and is one of the ‘Global Elite’ cities
Want to find out more? Take a peek at Dataloft's London Market Report 2018.
Why Mount Anvil?
We've consistently built homes in places that deliver growth.
- Our schemes have delivered up to 2.3 times the average price growth for new build apartments in the same postcodes
- We have a 98% customer recommendation rating, one of the highest in our industry
- Nearly a quarter of our buyers have either bought from us before, or have been referred by someone who has
- New London Architecture (NLA) recognised Mount Anvil’s contribution to the urban landscape, featuring three schemes in its publication on premium tall buildings
- A Mount Anvil home is part of a collection that’s in tune with its surroundings whether it's contemporary new-build apartments or skilfully converted Grade II listed heritage properties
Curious to find out more about our London homes? Talk to us today and we'll help you find your ideal property.