Referral Terms & Conditions
- The person introducing the new contact must be an existing Mount Anvil purchaser (have exchanged on a unit directly with Mount Anvil, under their name).
- If the new purchaser exchanges on more than one apartment then the £2,500 is payable on each unit (example: exchange on two units entitles introducer to a payment of £2,500 on each, or a total of £5,000).
- The full amount is payable when Mount Anvil receives the 10% exchange deposit (or other amount so agreed) from the new purchaser.
- In order to qualify the new purchaser must give the name of the person who referred them to the sales staff the first time that they contact Mount Anvil. They should reconfirm this in writing at the point of reservation.
- This programme does not apply to purchases under the ‘Help to Buy’ scheme or similar government schemes and is only valid for UK domiciled purchasers who proceed through Mount Anvil’s UK based sales staff.
- This programme (and the same terms) also applies to existing Mount Anvil purchasers who would like to purchase another unit for themselves (£2,500 will be deducted from the list price of the relevant unit).
- Only introductions, or purchases, from the 11th of July, 2014 and onwards are eligible for this reward.
Outstanding design, inside and out
World-class design is at our core.
Committed to considerate construction
The UK’s Number One Company for Health & Safety for the third consecutive year.