Our purpose is to create outstanding places where people can thrive. That starts with our business, and manifests in the London legacy we create with our partners.
A consistent focus on people and culture has meant we’ve been feted 11 years in a row as one of The Sunday Times’ “100 Best Small Companies to Work For” – a standout achievement in our sector. This year, we added Property Week’s “Best Places to Work in Property” listing to the mantelpiece.
We’re always looking to meet A-players – the kind of collaborative, driven, talented people who can thrive in our high freedom, high responsibility environment. If you don’t spot your dream role on our current list of vacancies below, you can always drop our People team a line with your CV to be kept in the loop for future roles: email@example.com
- Graduate/Assistant Cost Planner - London
- Commercial Finance Accountant - London
- Communications Manager - London
- Digital Marketing Manager - London
- Regional New Business Manager - London
- Finance Assistant - London
- Health and Safety Coordinator - London
- Customer Experience Agent - London
- Technical/Design Graduate x 2 - London
- Technical Coordinator - London
- Technical Manager - London
- Internal Referrals - London & Manchester
We know that great won’t wait. So if our culture and values appeal to you but there’s nothing above that speaks to your needs right now, drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thriving at Mount Anvil
People thrive when they’re doing meaningful work with clear expectations and freedom to deliver on them. That blend of high freedom and high responsibility characterises the culture we’re creating. It’s underpinned by values that we’ve been living by for over 26 years in business. Do these sound like you?
Raise the barHumble and hungry.
Do the right thingTreat people decently.
Work collaborativelyListen, and seek the best overall business result.
We design our office spaces with the same level of care as we do our customers’ homes. Light, comfortable collaborative and social spaces where people gather are the hubs of our open-plan main office close to Barbican. Closely followed by the barista-grade coffee machine, where you’d be honing your latte art skill of a morning if you came to join us here.
We also care deeply about the physical and mental wellbeing of our people. That’s as much manifested in the perks we offer as in the way we run our sites. They include:
- Private medical insurance through Vitality – for everyone. This means discounts on your Ocado shop and 50% off gym memberships as standard, plus extras like free Starbucks on the weeks where you’ve stayed active.
- Free Fitbits to keep you moving. That monthly company steps leaderboard is a hotbed of site to site competitiveness.
- 25 days leave as standard, increasing with every year you work here, up to 30 days. And unlike in some places, we expect everyone to take every day of their entitlement.
- Matching up to £1000 of the funds you raise for charity, to make those cake bakes and fun runs really count.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave to support growing families.