Vauxhall, London SW8
In the heart of London’s regenerated Vauxhall, a new future is rising. At its centre stands Keybridge, a stunning fusion of the capital’s mansion blocks with elements of Manhattan architecture, all brought to life in Britain’s famous brick. It’s a bold and ambitious development that’s destined to become the standout landmark in the capital’s most exciting new neighbourhood.
Keybridge in Vauxhall SW8 is a new development by Mount Anvil and FABRICA by A2Dominion. This unique development includes eight-storey Keybridge House, Keybridge Capital and Keybridge Lofts, which at 37 storeys, will be the UK's tallest residential brick tower. In total, Keybridge offers 550 new homes from studio to three bedroom apartments and our magnificent penthouses offering an elevated perspective on capital living. Watch the Keybridge promotional video now or read our FAQ page online to find out more about the development.
Keybridge will feature:
- Studio, 1, 2, & 3-bed apartments and penthouses
- Zone 1, 6-minutes from Vauxhall station
- Vauxhall – one of Europe’s largest regeneration zones, soon be home to the US and Dutch Embassies and Apple’s UK headquarters
- Within easy reach of London’s world class universities including, LSE, Kings College London and UCL
- 24-hour concierge service
- Residents’ business lounge
- 15-metre swimming pool, gym and spa with sauna and steam room
- First completions January 2018
The luxury of choice. Choose from three expertly created design palettes by Darling Associates each with a distinct aesthetic, yet all perfectly in keeping with Keybridge’s signature industrial feel with heritage references from cool utilitarian to softer minimalist.
Inside, the carefully crafted internal spaces feature the finest fixtures and fittings, with the latest connectivity. Light and space are maximised, with generous ceiling heights and interior layouts designed to suit your lifestyle. Move into an interior that best matches your personal style and reflects the way you want to live.
- A choice of three expertly created design palettes
- Handleless kitchen units
- Wide plank engineered wood flooring
- Full height built in wardrobes
- Bathroom basin with vanity tops and vanity storage cupboards
- Access to apartments via audio/visual colour entry system
- Manually operated window blinds throughout
- Facility to Sky+ multi room to living room and master bedroom
Please see our full list of specification highlights for Keybridge.
* Subject to availability.
Keybridge offers everything you need to live the way you want. The ground floor of Keybridge Lofts hosts our stylish concierge lobby and mezzanine Keybridge Club Lounge, a place to work, relax and connect. In the basement you’ll find the gym with swimming pool, sauna and steam room, for that essential daily workout and de-stress.
Step outside into the beautifully landscaped gardens with a charming water feature, leafy pathways and Tom Price’s fascinating sculptures. Keybridge offers one acre of open space including communal gardens and an elegant new public square leading to the historic church nearby. Be inspired by a unique setting with a different perspective.
- One acre of landscaped open space
- Landscaped gardens with integrated water feature and bespoke artwork by Tom Price
- 24-hour concierge service
- Keybridge Club Lounge
- 15 metre swimming pool, gym and spa with sauna and steam room
- Basement cycle storage with secure access
- Underground car parking with secure access (available under separate negotiation)
From Keybridge’s unique vantage point on South Lambeth Road, central London’s delights are close at hand. The capital’s unique heritage is right on your doorstep, and whether you’re crossing the famous bridges of the Thames, catching the tube from nearby Vauxhall Station or hopping on a ‘Boris’ bike, there's a lot you can reach in a few short minutes.
Be part of London’s most exciting renaissance. With notable developments nearby, a new generation has made their home in a thriving area that effortlessly combines historic treasures with brand new pleasures. Vauxhall is a neighbourhood where fresh attractions are popping up all the time, and Keybridge puts you at the centre of it all.
Keybridge is a joint venture between award winning developers Mount Anvil and FABRICA by A2Dominion, a partnership with a track record of success in London. Designed by architects Allies and Morrison and delivered by David Wood Architects, it features interior design and specification by Darling Associates and landscaping by Planit I E Landscape Architects, featuring artwork by Tom Price.