Vauxhall, SW8 London
In the heart of London’s regenerated Vauxhall, a new future for south west London property is rising. At its centre stands our Keybridge development, a fusion of the capital’s mansion blocks with elements of Manhattan architecture, all brought to life in Britain’s famous brick. Keybridge is a bold and ambitious development that’s destined to become the standout landmark in one of the capital’s evolving new neighbourhoods.
For more information, download the Keybridge brochure and Knight Frank's 2018 report on the Vauxhall, Nine Elms and Battersea Opportunity Area. For international sales enquiries, visit our dedicated international sales enquiries page.
The Keybridge Development
Located in Vauxhall, SW8 London, Keybridge is a new development by Mount Anvil and FABRICA by A2Dominion. This development includes eight-storey Keybridge House, Keybridge Capital and Keybridge Lofts, which at 37 storeys, will be the UK's tallest residential brick tower. Using mixed brick tones and textures, each building at Keybridge has a distinctive character designed to improve over time.
In total, the Keybridge development on South Lambeth road offers 611 studio, one, two and three-bedroom homes in Vauxhall, London's largest regeneration area. Watch the Keybridge promotional video now or read our FAQ page online to find out more about the Keybridge development.
- Studio, 1, 2, & 3-bed apartments and penthouses
- Zone 1, 6 minutes from Vauxhall station
- Vauxhall – one of Europe’s largest regeneration zones, home to the US and Dutch Embassies and Apple’s UK headquarters
- Within easy reach of London’s world class universities including, LSE, Kings College London and UCL
- 24-hour concierge service
- Residents’ business lounge
- 15-metre swimming pool, gym and spa with sauna and steam room
The Keybridge Apartments
When selecting apartments in Vauxhall, at Keybridge you can choose from three design palettes created by Darling Associates. Each palette has a distinct aesthetic, yet they are all in keeping with the Keybridge development’s industrial feel with heritage references, from utilitarian to minimalist.
Inside, there is a selection of fixtures and fittings, with the latest connectivity. Light and space are maximised, with generous ceiling heights and interior layouts designed to suit your lifestyle. Move into an interior that best matches your personal style and reflects the way you want to live.
- A choice of three design palettes, created by experts
- Handleless kitchen units
- Wide plank engineered wood flooring
- Full height built in wardrobes
- Bathroom basin with vanity tops and vanity storage cupboards
- Access to apartments via audio/visual colour entry system
- Manually operated window blinds throughout
- Facility to Sky+ multi room to living room and master bedroom
Please see our full list of specification highlights for the Keybridge development.
* Subject to availability.
The Keybridge development offers everything you need to live the way you want. The ground floor of Keybridge Lofts hosts our 24-hour concierge lobby and mezzanine Keybridge Club Lounge, a place to work, relax and connect. In the basement you’ll find the gym with swimming pool, sauna and steam room, for that essential daily workout and de-stress.
Step outside into the spacious landscaped gardens with a charming water feature, pathways and Tom Price’s fascinating sculptures. Keybridge offers one acre of open space including communal gardens and a new public square leading to the historic church nearby. Be inspired by a unique setting with a different perspective.
- One acre of landscaped open space
- Landscaped gardens with integrated water feature and artwork by Tom Price
- 24-hour concierge service
- Keybridge Club Lounge
- 15 metre swimming pool, gym and spa with sauna and steam room
- Basement cycle storage with secure access
- Underground car parking with secure access (available under separate negotiation)
The SW8 London Location
From Keybridge’s vantage point on South Lambeth Road, central London’s delights are close at hand. The capital’s heritage is right on your doorstep at Keybridge, and whether you’re crossing the famous bridges of the Thames, catching the tube from nearby Vauxhall Station or hopping on a ‘Boris’ bike, there's a lot you can reach in a few short minutes.
With notable developments nearby, a new generation has made their home in an evolving area that combines historic treasures with brand new pleasures. Vauxhall, London is a neighbourhood where fresh attractions are popping up all the time, and Keybridge puts you in the epicentre of it all.
Keybridge is a joint venture between award winning developers Mount Anvil and FABRICA by A2Dominion, a partnership with a track record of success in London. Designed by architects Allies and Morrison and delivered by David Wood Architects, Keybridge features interior design and specification by Darling Associates and landscaping by Planit I E Landscape Architects, featuring artwork by Tom Price.