Frequently Asked Questions
Get to know more about Keybridge
Keybridge is a joint venture between Mount Anvil and FABRICA by A2Dominion. Read more about our partners.
80 South Lambeth Road, London
Who is the architect?
Allies and Morrison. Find out more about Keybridge.
How many apartments does the development consist of?
260 apartments for private sale
- 27 studios
- 96 one bedroom
- 108 two bedrooms
- 29 three bedrooms
- Of these there are two Skylofts (a two and a three bed)
Are there parking spaces available?
There are 103 Parking Spaces in total, available on specified apartments at a cost of £50,000.
For further information, please contact us.
Who is the local council?
The local council is Lambeth. Visit http://www.lambeth.gov.uk/ for more information.
Will my apartment have any warranties or insurances?
Apartments at Keybridge will be covered under a 10-year, National House Building Council (NHBC), warranty and insurance policy.
More information about the cover can be found by visiting the NHBC's website.
What residents' facilities are there?
- Landscaped gardens
- Gym, sauna, steam room and swimming pool
- 24-hour concierge
- Residents’ club lounge
Number of building accesses?
- Six residential entrances
- 24-hour concierge
Estimated £4.86 per sq ft.
What is the completion date?
- Keybridge House
- Core B1: Q4 2017
- Core B2: Q2 2018
- Keybridge Lofts
- Q3 2019 - Q4 2019
Please refer to a sales consultant for more details.
- £2,500 reservation fee up to £999,999
- £5,000 reservation fee up to £1,000,000 - £1,999,999
- £10,000 reservation fee over £2,000,000
- 21 day reservation period with 10% due on exchange (less the initial reservation fee)
- Further 5% payable six months following exchange
- Further 5% payable 12 months following exchange
- 21 day reservation period with 10% due on exchange (less the initial reservation fee).
- Further 5% payable 18 months following exchange
What is the tenure?
Leasehold 999 years.
Who are the vendor's solicitor?
Winckworth Sherwood LLP
5 Montague Close
T + 44 (0)20 7593 5000
Who are our recommended solicitors?
Quastel Midgen LLP
74 Wimpole Street
T: +44 (0)20 7908 2533
GCL Solicitors LLP
T: +44 (0)1483 577091