In and around Fulham
Fulham is perfectly positioned to benefit from all that London has to offer. It is close to the West End glitz of theatre land, the world famous museums of Kensington, and high-end shopping in Sloane Street and Knightsbridge. It is also a smart and cosmopolitan neighbourhood in its own right, with every facility on the doorstep: some of London’s finest restaurants, impressive independent schools, and exclusive sports clubs.
Fulham’s location, close to world-class schools and universities, boutique shops and cafes, and within easy reach of airports and out-of-town countryside, offers the perfect way to take advantage of London village living.
- Quick transport links to central London attractions
- Top academic schools, including The London Oratory School next door
- Both exclusive designer stores and one-off artisan shops close by
- A selection of London’s best eateries
- A choice of high-end fitness and spa facilities
The Landau is also close to nature. Bishops Park offers a long river walk by the Thames and the historic Fulham Palace with its museum and café. Attractive Eel Brook Common - just five minutes away - has tennis courts and a children’s playground.
- National Opera Studio
- Sam Brooks Microbrewery
- Wandsworth Museum
- Wandsworth Arts Festival
- Collective Studios
There is every cuisine to tickle your tastebuds in Fulham. Both local and international restaurants are on the doorstep of The Landau. Around the corner you will find the first London pub to be awarded a Michelin-Star the Harwood Arms, walk further along into Fulham and you'll find Brazilian, Thai, Mexican, Italian and a variety of cafes and delis to choose from. The choices are endless.
- Joe's Brasserie is a great place to unwind after a long day at work
- Chutney Mary's - one of the best Indian restaurants in London
- The world renowned Blue Elephant by the Thames River
London has some of the top universities in the world with the city's UCL and Imperial College both ranked among the world's top five universities, and LSE second in the world for social sciences. Not only does this city boast top universities there are some of the top primary and secondary schools located right in Fulham and in close proximity in the surrounding areas.
- London Oratory School - right on your doorstep
- St Paul's Boy's School
- Godolphin and Latymer School
- Imperial College in South Kensington
The Landau is on the doorstop of a world-class shopping destination; Harrods is no more than 14 minutes by tube, the King's Road 20 minutes, and Sloane Square 20 minutes.
- Marks & Spencer and Waitrose supermarkets close by
- Boutiques, delis and artisan shops on King's Road
- Harrods and Harvey Nichols in nearby Knightsbridge
The Landau is home to a state of the art residents' gym with all of the facilities and equipment you’d expect for a full head to toe workout. On your doorstep there are also top clubs including the Queen’s Club, Harbour Club and David Lloyd to name a few. If the gym isn’t your cup of tea, Bikram Yoga is available in Parson Green.
- Private residents' gym at the Landau
- Chelsea Health Club and Spa
- David Lloyd fitness centre, pool and spa
- The exclusive Chelsea Harbour Club by the river
- Queen’s tennis club at Baron’s Court
- Fulham’s private members’ club, The Hurlingham