Three Waters - Minutes from the City, metres from the water
Inspired by where the three waters of Bow Creek, the River Lea and the Limehouse Cut meet in the heart of east London - our Three Waters development sits within the city’s fastest growing area.
October 2018 saw the launch of the Three Waters development, comprising of studio, one, two and three-bedroom homes that put you minutes from the City and metres from the water.
Three Waters is a residential development by Mount Anvil and Peabody which offers zone 2 living with zone 1 journey times. The Tube is a seven minute walk away and the DLR just moments more. From there you can be in The City or Canary Wharf in fifteen minutes, or at London City Airport in less than twenty by car.
The homes at Three Waters give you cityscapes with headspace – a raised garden, roof terrace and generous private balconies offer views of The City, and with Bow Creek, the River Lea and the Limehouse Cut surrounding this development, you’ll enjoy triple the tranquility of waterside living.
Are you based overseas? Get in touch with our international sales team.
BOW CREEK IS WHERE INVESTMENT MEETS RETURN
Regeneration ripples around Three Waters. Just moments away in Stratford, the £12bn legacy of London 2012 has delivered some of the Capital’s biggest property price increases, with house prices rising by 82% in the last five years alone. Ongoing regeneration means locals are optimistic for more of the same.
Transport for London are upgrading Bromley-by-Bow Tube station, the state-of-the-art Elizabeth line will open at Stratford, and the emerging “East Bank” is a new magnet for investment, drawing world-famous cultural and education brands like the BBC, Sadler’s Wells, the V&A and University College London to the area.
Where public and private finance converge, smart property buyers follow. Which might be why a 35% increase in house price growth is anticipated in this area by 2021.Keep me in the loop
KEY FEATURES OF THREE WATERS:
• Waterside living in the heart of east London, the Capital’s fastest-growing area
• Zone 2 living with Zone 1 journey times, and the Tube less than seven minutes’ walk away.
• Three Waters features a raised garden, roof terraces and private balconies crafted for City and waterside views
• 24hr concierge, private screening room and waterside café
• Interiors crafted to help you thrive – traditional red brickwork and statement herringbone flooring nod to the area’s industrial heritage.
• Clean, contemporary lines and clever usage of space in kitchens and bathrooms.
*Journey times are indicative only and are estimated using Transport for London